DA FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FROM JANUARY,2011 ONWARDS

We have received 10% DA hike from July,2010 onwards in  addition to 35% earlier,totalling 45%.

The main reason behind announcing DA is due to the increase of prices in essential commodities.’Labour Bureau’-which is under the central government takes the statistics of the prices of essential commodities in selected cities and this process is known as AICPIN -i.e.- All India Consumer Price Index. DA is calculated only as per the AICPIN.

The next instalment of DA  to be announced from Jan 2011, will be announced in March,2011. The DA percentage will be calculated as per the AICPIN from September 2010 to December 2010.Suppose the AICPIN stands at 179 points or more,there are chances of our DA increasing  50%  from Jan 2011.

Assuming that the DA crosses the  50% , this will see increase in Children Education Allowance,Child Care Allowance,Washing Allowance,Cycle Allowance,Cash Handling Allowance,Conveyance Allowance,Split Duty Allowance by 25%.
source:hydexcust.org

171 Officers Commissioned into Air Force Air Chief Reviews Graduation Parade

Indian Air Force (IAF) got a new batch of officers with 171 newly commissioned Flying Officers graduating from the Air Force Academy (AFA), at Dundigal near Hyderabad, today. 

Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal PV Naik reviewed the combined graduation parade and awarded President’s Commission to the graduating Flight Cadets that included 39 women Flight Cadets. 

Four Indian Navy officers and one Indian Coast Guard officer also received their flying brevet (Wings) at the graduation parade from the Air Chief. 

Among the senior IAF officials present at the ceremony included Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Training Command, Air Marshal D Kukreja and AFA Commandant, Air Vice Marshal Amit Aneja. Civil dignitaries, retired and serving defence officers, parents and relatives of the graduating Flight Cadets were among others who witnessed the parade. 

Addressing the newly commissioned IAF officers, the Air Chief impressed upon the technological transformation of the Air Force and exhorted the young officers to acquire full understanding and knowledge of application of new technology to exploit the true potential of aerospace power. 

Flying Officer Nandeep CS, who commanded the parade, was awarded the President’s Plaque and the Chief of the Air Staff ‘Sword of Honour’ for standing first in overall order of merit in Pilot Course. 

President’s Plaque for standing first in the overall order of merit in the Ground duties branch was awarded to Flying Officer P Radhakrishnan, and for Navigation branch to Flying Officer Satish Kumar J. 

The parade marked the successful culmination of training of the Flight Cadets at various IAF Training Establishments including AFA, Air Force Administrative College (AFAC), Coimbatore, Air Force Stations - Hakimpet, Yelahanka and Begumpet. 

Of the 171 commissioned, 95 are pilots and 16 navigators. The remaining 60 are from the ground duties branches of administration, logistics, accounts, education and meteorology. The young officers received their first salute from their immediate junior cadets as they slow-marched out of the parade to the tune of ‘auld lang syne’. 

Fly past by Chetak helicopters, Kiran trainer aircraft, AN-32, Dornier and Hawk aircraft heralded the occasion. There was also a scintillating aerial ballad by Sarang – IAF’s helicopter display team. A spellbinding display by a Su-30 MKI also captivated the audience. 

Recent Posts

Popular Posts